Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hello Directioners!

Hey all of the people on this site,

I am the number 1 biggest superfan ever for One Direction. I am creating this site for the loveliness of One Direction. I want this site to get a lot of views. I want One Direction to see this blog, so please send them this on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I am huge fan of Harry Styles. I watched a video on him crying, because people say online everywhere that they hate him. If you too love Harry, send him a nice comment on Twitter. I want us to send him 1,000 nice comments. I really hope you, Directioners, do this for the love of Harry Edward Styles. Also send a nice comment to any boy in the band. Help us achieve our goal of 1,000 nice comments to each guy.

Thank you my fellow directioners,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment